The 48-metre Galileo is a classic steel Motor Sailer, with spacious, well-appointed interiors and plenty of old-world charm.
Galileo was launched in 1992, then rebuilt in 2007 and renovated in 2016. Guests can relax in the indoor lounge and elegant dining room on the main deck, or take in sea views and fresh air from the sundeck and shady outdoor bar.
- Accommodates 49 guests in 25 cabins
- Cruising speed of 11 knots
- Crew of 16-18
- Indoor lounge with American bar
- Elegant dining room finished with wood and leather
- Sundeck with sun beds, deck chairs and shaded areas
- Shady outdoor bar and lounge with sea views