With its sleek high-tech look and state-of-the-art engine technology, the Harmony G is similar to the private yachts found in the famous ports of the world.
The 54-metre-long Mega Yacht was launched in January 2001, renovated in 2009-10, and then again in 2013. Relax in the indoor/outdoor lounge, watch the world float by from the plush dining room or swim right off the back of the boat.
- Equipped with 21 cabins
- Cruising speed of 10 knots
- Crew of 16-18
- Complies with the most stringent SOLAS safety regulations
- State-of-the-art engines and stabilisers for safe and comfortable cruising
- Outdoor dining area and sundeck
- Indoor/outdoor lounge with American bar
- Indoor dining room with sea views
- Swimming platform allows you to swim right off the boat if conditions permit